Modern men know the power of a well-chosen wardrobe. My role as a personal stylist helps both men and women improve their dress sense and navigate the world of fashion with confidence. Today I’d like to share a few basic rules for building a timeless and complete wardrobe which every man should follow. Do you want to know what they are? Of course you do!
- Know Yourself – dress right for your body type and get a proper fit.
- Get the Basics – collect classic pieces which are of good quality and well made.
- Coordinate – learn the clever tricks of matching with colour and pattern: your wardrobe will double with versatility.
- Accessorise – bridge the gender gap with well-chosen accessories which confidently pull a look together.
- Maintain your Wardrobe – store, dry-clean and care for your clothing properly…it’ll pay off later.
- Grooming – don’t forget this all-important rule…your face and hair are what people see first!
So chaps, that’s a few basic guidelines you should follow. Check out Citymob’s cool dudes definitive style guide for more inspiration.